Getting Started with AI (5 classes X 2 hrs | Batch starts 22/6/20)
- An entry level course on AI. No prior knowledge required (ages 10+ preferred)
- 10 hours of interactive sessions split in 5 classes of 2 hour each
- Limited batch size of 30 (to ensure personal attention)
- Mini hackathon (optional) towards the end of the course, and a chance to WIN Rs 2000/-
- Scroll Down to learn more about the course contents
Out of stock
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the talk of the town since quite some time now, but what is it excactly?
Is it too complicated to understand or learn? Should I still learn it, even if I am not sure whether I want to have a career related to Computer Science?
All your questions will be answered, and much more, in this entry level learning series on AI. And, NO, you do not need any prior programming knowledge, or even a career goal oriented towards Computers. Technology is going to be everywhere, in all industries. Hence, learning the basics about it will only help us do make better in whatever career decisions we make in our future.
And, for the ones who really want to pursue it as an interest, this a very good starting point to build a foundation, beyond which you can opt for more specialzed courses, according to your interests.
Do not worry, we will help you decide in the course itself, and will answer all your questions! Afterall, it is live-instructed for a reason 🙂
A brief of what we will cover in the 5 days -
- What is AI? Why should it matter to me? How to learn AI?
- Fundamentals of programming (coding) using Python language
- Practice sessions of setting up your developer-environment on your computer
- Basics of Neural Networks
- AI Models - Setup and training (and a peek into making exciting projects)
- Project discussions and Q&A
- Mini Hackathon & announcement of the winner
|Number of sessions||
|Duration of each session||
|Method of delivery||
3pm to 5pm – Monday to Thursday (22 – 25 June)